*Note: Information listed below may vary by event
Children 12 and younger get in free to all events with the purchase of an adult ticket.
- Paddock Access
Free and open for all spectator events. Certain events may restrict paddock access to non-handicap moving vehicles.
Check event parking fees before arrival, as they vary by event.
Camping at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta is permitted during most spectator events (excludes Drift Atlanta) for a fee. You can learn more about our camping options and policies while visiting our Camping Policies page.
- Golf Carts
Custom Golf Carts offers golf carts for rent to both participants and spectators. Spectators may bring their own golf cart to the track with a purchase of a pass for most events. You can learn more about our golf cart rental options by visiting our Golf Cart Rentals page.
- Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta Radio
While at the track, tune into 98.1 FM for all the racing action and updated track information during spectator events!
World Class Racing in a Park-Like Atmosphere
- 2.54-mile, 12-turn natural terrain road course built in 1970
- Built on 750 acres in the rolling hills of North Georgia
- Home of Motul Petit Le Mans, the largest annual international sporting event in Georgia, now with over two decades of history
- Birthplace of Formula Drift
- Host to The Mitty & MotoAmerica
- Family friendly, park-like facility
- Paddock access included with every ticketed admission
- Kids 12 and under always enter for free
- Infield parking and camping for most spectator events