Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
Rules of the Infield
Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta wants you to enjoy your visit, and asks that you please observe these rules. Observing these guidelines, and respecting the rights of those in our community will ensure everyone has a great time, and help us maintain Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta's natural beauty.
- Firearms or weapons are prohibited
- Emotional support, therapy, comfort or companion animals that provide comfort by being with a person are NOT qualified by the ADA as service animals.
- Fireworks are prohibited
- Scaffolding over 6 feet high is prohibited
- Speed limit across the property is 10 MPH
- Place all trash in trash cans or bags
- Cutting down trees & limbs are prohibited
- State of Georgia and Hall County law prohibits alcohol entering the facility
- Glass containers are prohibited
- Staking on fences or asphalt is prohibited
- No campfires permitted on any ground surface, must be in an above ground fire pit or grill.
- Quiet Hours are 11:00 PM – 8:00 AM & strictly enforced
- Always leave room for spectators between campsite and fences
- Georgia Helmet Laws are enforced on all Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta Roads, unless designated within the paddock areas
- Homemade modes of transportation are strictly prohibited
- All unlicensed vehicles must have the proper passes
- Off roading is prohibited within the property
- Any use of hoverboards (single or dual-wheeled) is strictly prohibited
- Use of e-bikes, bikes, ATV, 4-wheelers must require a helmet on
- Drones or unmanned aerial vehicle uses are strictly prohibited
- For First Aid and Security Assistance, please contact Security located at the front gate 24/7 during events or at the Gate 678-693-4253 or Security Office at 678-693-4258