The number one question we get asked is “how do I get on the track?” Fans want to drive their street cars, race cars, street bikes and just about anything with wheels on the world renowned Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta circuit. Consistently ranked as one of the best road courses in America, we can understand your desire to get on the track and want to help.
A few of our spectator events have track touring sessions which often benefit a charitable partner. These highway-speed sessions typically are offered during the lunchtime break and have a donation cost of around $10 to $20. These track tours are typically with Sports Car Club of America Atlanta Region.
There are also dozens of track day groups, racing schools, and high-performance driver education programs that come to Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta each year. Each group has different rules and safety requirements. The best way to stay up to date on groups coming to Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta is to go to our track day calendar or visit their websites below:
World Class Racing in a Park-Like Atmosphere
- 2.54-mile, 12-turn natural terrain road course built in 1970
- Built on 750 acres in the rolling hills of North Georgia
- Home of Motul Petit Le Mans, the largest annual international sporting event in Georgia, now with over two decades of history
- Birthplace of Formula Drift
- Host to The Mitty & MotoAmerica
- Family friendly, park-like facility
- Paddock access included with every ticketed admission
- Kids 12 and under always enter for free
- Infield parking and camping for most spectator events